Auto Sign-Off is a optional feature that can be set up at an individual employee level.
1. Navigate to the System Setup Tab and select Employees
2. Search for the Employee, using the search parameters
3. Double-click the row for the Employee to update
4. Ensure the "Employee Can Sign On" Box is checked
5. Access the Use Information Tab
6. Change the "Log off after ___ minutes of activity" to a value greater than 1 and click
NOTE: The default is set to 0. If an employee's log-off time is set to 0, the Employee will stayed logged on until they either log-off manually or have their session invalidated.