3. Complete the New Employee Form User Properties Form
REMINDER: Be sure to Check the "Employee Is Active" Box.
4. Click the "Employee Can Sign On" Box
5. Complete the Multi-Factor Authentication Section
NOTE: Click the box for "Same as Email?", if you want to use the email in the Email Field, make sure you have access to this email.
NOTE: Click the box for "Same as Cell Phone?", if you want to use the number in the Cell Phone Field. Make sure to have this phone with you when you log in.
6. Access the User Information Tab
7. Create a Login and Password
8. Click the blue Information Circle to see the Password Criteria
9. Select a Panel that will display on the left of EverLogic, for quick access
10. Assign a Security Level (reference viewing scanned documents,
- -1 for minimal access
- 0 for all access
11. Select the Permissions to be assigned to the employee
NOTE: Refer to the article for "Employee Access & Authority Defined" to help you determine the permissions items to enable for different types of employee.
12. Click Save
13. Instruct the employee to update their password by selecting My Profile on the Home Tab