Employees have the ability to use email from within EverLogic.
1. Navigate to the System Setup Tab and select Employees
2. Locate the employee and double-click to open the User Properties Form
3. Key the employee's email address and email password
IMPORTANT: Use the employee's email password, NOT their EverLogic password.
5. Close EverLogic and and relaunch to confirm changes were applied
1. Navigate to the Home Tab and select My Profile
2. Key your email address and email password
IMPORTANT: Use your email password, NOT your EverLogic password.
NOTE: You may also enter an email signature, to appear on outgoing emails. This signature can be user specific or a generic departmental signature. Do not copy / paste the signature from another application, key it from scratch and paste in any graphics needed.
4. Close EverLogic and and relaunch to confirm changes were applied