1. Navigate to the Parts & Service Tab and select New Part PO
2. Click to select
- Vendor: Hit Enter or Tab Key to display the Phone / Fax Number for the Vendor selected, (required)
Status: EverLogic will auto-populate as "Pending"
- Department: not required
- Ship Terms: not required
- Order Placed: Double-click to display current date and time, (required)
- Non-Parts PO: Used to order office supplies, furniture, etc
NOTE: EverLogic assigns the PO# and PO Date, after you save the PO. The PO Number will be sequential from the last one you entered.
3. Complete the following sections, not required
- Shipping Info
- PO Payment Info
- Memo: not private
4. Key the UPC, Part# or Description
5. Click the down-drop arrow, to search from Inventory listed in the drop-down menu
6. Double-click to select the Part
7. Hit the Enter or Tab Key to display the Part in the Parts Box below
8. Key the UPC, Part# or Description
9. Hit the Enter Key to order part from a catalog, Search / Order Parts from a Parts Catalog
11. Click the button to Add Part From Catalog
12.Search to locate the part
13. Double-click to select the part
14. Select Bin
15. Select Category
16. Create Core, when necessary
17. Click OK
18. Scroll to the right to manipulate the figures;
- Selling Price
NOTE: The part will display ion the Parts Box and the Totals will display at the bottom.
NOTE: You can remove an item, by right-clicking on the line you wish to remove.
NOTE: Use the "Send PO to Vendor" Option from the toolbar. It will show in red, in the Shipping Info Section.