If using Vehicle Inventory Form to enter Curtailment and Interest payments, they will show in the List Unposted Bills and Credits to be sent to QuickBooks. Instead, it is recommended to enter them on List Unposted Curtailment and Interest payments.
1. Navigate to Office Operations and select List Unposted Bills / Credits
2. Click the plus sign to expand Charges / Payments / Sublets / Location
- Unit Inventory Itemized Charges that have been added after a unit was posted to QuickBooks
- Curtailment and Interest Payments for payment made using the Single Unit Update Method
- Sublets are the items entered on the Other Items Tab of a Repair Order
3. Locate the Item and double-click to display the detail on the right-side
4. Confirm all details are accurate and ensure the bolded fields are completed
5. Leave the Bill Only option selected (Do not use the other options without consulting with your accountant.)
NOTE: Mark as Posted is ONLY used when manually posting items in QuickBooks.
NOTE: The Bill is sent successfully when the message below displays, "The bill was created in QuickBooks." .
NOTE: A similar message to the one below will display, when a new Vendor is being posted to QuickBooks. Click Yes to add them to the record.
NOTE: If using Vehicle Inventory Form to enter Curtailment and Interest payments, they will show in the List Unposted Bills and Credits to be sent to QuickBooks. It is recommended to enter Curtailment and Interest payments from the Office Operations Tab on the List Unposted Curtailments / Interest.