1. Navigate to the Parts & Service Tab and select Search Parts
2. Select from the available search parameters
- All, Taxable, Non-Taxable
- Part # - Enter the Part #, only a portion of the Part # has to be entered.
- UPC - Enter the UPC number, only a portion of the UPC has to be entered.
- Description – Enter a description, only a portion of the description has to be entered.
- Make – Enter a Make, only a portion of the Make has to be entered.
- Manufacturer # – Enter a Manufacturer #, only a portion of the Manufacturer # has to be entered.
- Location - The Location will default to that of the current user logged into EverLogic, and can be changed using the drop-down menu.
- Vendor – Enter a vendor using the drop down list.
- Bin 1 – Enter the Primary Bin Location using the drop down list.
- Bin 2 - Enter the Secondary Bin Location using the drop down list.
- Category - Enter the Category using the drop down list.
- You can also modify your search by Active Parts, Taxable Items, Non-Stock items, Minimum Levels and Obsolete, by checking the corresponding box(s)
3. Click Search
- Search will present values matching your criteria.
- New will start a new Part Form.
- Edit will open the highlighted part.
- Print allows you to print the formatted report.
- Export allows you to save the file in Excel format.
- Hide / Show will hide / show the search criteria, only show the result grid.
- Group By is a quick way to get totals and look at parts information differently. When selected, a gray area appears above the grid. You can click / hold / drag that column heading into the gray area to view the selected detail. Once done, re-group with click / hold / drag the column back into the grid and select another column.
- FlexView allows you to save your search view for quick access.
- Refresh will reset search criteria to defaults.
4. Right-click on the grid and select the columns to display
5. Click / hold / drag that column header to the position on the table
EXAMPLE: Notice Location is on the left side of the display, after making the change it displays the right side.
6. Close the display and the view will remain as selected