This option will only show Repair Orders with assigned labor.
1. Navigate to the Parts & Service Tab and select Search Labor History
2. Choose from the available search parameters;
- All / Open / Closed / Voided - Choose to view All, Open, Closed or Voided Repair Orders
- RO # - Key the Repair Order Number
- Last Name - Enter the Customer's Last Name
- Stock # - Enter a stock number, if you have the System Rule set to collect stock information instead of shipping information.
- VIN - Enter the Vehicle Identification Number.
- Claim # - Enter the Claim Number associated with the Repair Order.
- Phone Number - Enter the phone number associated with the Repair Order.
- Location - The Location will default to that of the current user logged into EverLogic, and can be changed using the drop-down menu.
- RO Type - Narrow the search by selecting the Repair Order Type.
- Labor Code - A search can be completed by selecting a Labor Code used on the Repair Order.
- Salesperson - Select the Salesperson from the Repair Order.
- Technician - Select the Technician assigned on the Repair Order.
- Company - Select the Warranty Company selected on the Repair Order.
- Completed Date - Check the box and select the Month and Date Range for the Repair Order.
3. Click Search
- Search - Start the search with the criteria selected.
- New - Start a new Repair Order.
- Edit - Select an RO from the grid to edit. Editing is allow on an open RO, if it is closed, the RO will open in View Only Mode.
- Print - Print Formatted Report will print the selected RO. Print Screen will print the detail shown on the screen. FlexView Print will print the FlexView.
- Export - The grid results will be exported to Excel, the Save As Window will appear.
- Hide / Show - Will hide / show the search criteria.
- Group By - View the results in the grid, grouped by a column. Drag the chosen column into the gray area and release.
- Drop-down Menu - Select previously saved FlexViews.
- FlexView Setup - Organize the search, right-click on the grid to add / remove columns, click / hold / drag column headings.
- Reset Search Criteria to Defaults - Removes any search criteria and resets to default.