Labor Codes allow you to set-up Part Kits. This will save you time, by attaching the required parts to the Labor Code, the parts will automatically be added to the Service Job.
Using Labor Codes
1. Access the Service Items Tab on a Repair Order
2. Choose the Labor Code
Two ways to access Labor Codes
- Use the down-drop menu in the Labor Code Field
- Click the Binoculars Icon
NOTE: If the Labor Code used has an attached Part Kit, the necessary parts will be added to the Part Items Tab of the Repair Order.
Using a Part Kit, if it is not attached to the Labor Code
1. Access the Part Items Tab of the Repair Order or Invoice
2. Right-click anywhere in the Blue Parts Box of the Repair Order or Invoice
3. Choose Add Parts Kit
4. Select the desired Part Kit
5. Click Add